Popular Posts

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Black Glove

The ground is thinning under my feet as I take the slow deadly steps to the glimmering shadow infront of me. One. is whispered into me ear as i get closer and closer to something that could possibly take my life. Two i hear it again this time I quickly turn with a whip of my arm, to find blank air and white, glowing shadows closing in on what i have left of my fear. Taking small, short breathes I feed for air. Clean air. Clean of this smell. But what is this smell. Salty, tart, rich...damp. Three, but no longer is it a faint whispered but like it was directly to my ear. "

WAIT... PAUSE... I really don't know what to write about because I'm so not inspired right now. BUT, if you think I that this was a good beginning then comment on what this story should be about. I think my fisrt story should be what my viewers want. So I know what to write about. SO PLEASE COMMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment